Kyra Tichacek Keller
- Government and Internal Investigations
- Intellectual Property
- Privacy and Data Security
- New York
Kyra Tichacek Keller practices in a wide range of civil litigation matters, including business and commercial litigation as well as government investigations. She has experience representing clients in antitrust investigations by the Federal Trade Commission and the Department of Justice, intellectual property disputes, including lawsuits relating to patents, copyrights, and trademarks, and numerous complex commercial disputes.
- Harvard Law School, J.D., cum laude, 2008
- Cornell University, B.S., 2005
- United States District Court, Southern District of New York
- United States District Court, Western District of New York
- United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
Professional and Civic Activities
- Member, Monroe County Bar Association
Honors and Awards
- Selected for inclusion in Super Lawyers® Rising Stars 2014 - 2016
- Guest professor at Harvard Law School’s Problem Solving Workshop for first year law students.