Harter Secrest & Emery LLP is excited to partner with All Covered and Dell SonicWALL to host “Cyber Threat Update Luncheon: A View of Recent Developments on the Cyber Risk Front from the Legal and Technical Perspectives”. This complimentary presentation and luncheon starts at 11:00 am on Thursday, May 5, 2016 at Harter Secrest & Emery’s Rochester office.
An informative update on the latest developments in the cyber threat landscape from a legal and information security perspective. Featured speakers will address such issues as:
- business e-mail compromise;
- the rise in ransomware attacks;
- social engineering;
- securing the human element of your network; and
- breaking the malware cycle.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- IT security professionals
- Financial officers
- Human resources professionals
- Executive team members
- Business owners
- Anyone who wants to stay abreast of the ever changing landscape of cyber risk.
F. Paul Greene, HSE Privacy and Data Security Chair
- Paul is Chair of HSE's Privacy and Data Security practice and represents companies of all sizes in numerous industries on pre- and post-data breach issues.
Wayne Wilkening, Senior Systems Engineer, Dell SonicWALL
- Wayne Wilkening has been in the security and networking fields for more than 20 years. Before joining the Dell SonicWALL team 11 years ago, he worked at AT&T, the Pentagon, and other IT focused organizations.
Businesses and individuals interested in registering for the luncheon can click here; or, contact Denise Hubbard at (585) 231-1294.