Healthy Eating Basics
Empowering Ideas Webinar Series
August 17, 2021
12:00 - 12:45 pm
Do you want to bring balance, variety and moderation to your way of eating? Sometimes the overload of nutrition information we have available to us makes it hard to know where to start. Time to get back to basics!
Join us for this presentation to learn:
- The role key nutrients play in supporting health
- Which foods provide these nutrients
- How to eat mindfully
- Simple tools & tips that can help you enjoy a healthier, better life through food
Webinar log-in information will be shared in the registration confirmation email.
Kathleen O'Herron, MS, RD, CDN
Wegmans Corporate Nutritionist
- Registered Dietitian-Nutritionist for over 18 years with experience in clinical, corporate wellness, health spa and retail settings
- Worked as a CPA with The Bonadio Group prior to becoming a Nutritionist
About the "Empowering Ideas" webinar series
Our complimentary webinars feature experts and thought leaders who offer meaningful insights on a wide range of topics designed to empower professionals to thrive in their personal and professional lives. This webinar series is offered under the umbrella of our HSE Institute, whose mission is to inform, connect, and share.
We present our 45-minute webinars quarterly at noon, leaving 15 minutes at the end of the hour to contemplate, take a break or explore the ideas generated by the discussion.
Join our "Empowering Ideas" Email List
Please click here to receive information and updates about the HSE “Empowering Ideas” webinar series.
We look forward to connecting with you as we explore empowering ideas together.